THE KERG PRODUCTS MADE OF THE CABLE IN A POLYURETHANE TMPU SHEATH FEATURING THE HIGHEST RESISTANCE TO EXTERNAL FACTORS.
THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THE H07BQ-F CABLE:
• EPR rubber insulated wires
• polyurethane sheath of the cable
• very high mechanical resistance to abrasion, bending and deformation
• high resistance to: oils, fuels and solvents, wastewater, oxygen, ozone and water
• temperature range: -40˚C do +90˚C
• nominal voltage: 450 / 750 V
• for permanent indoor and outdoor installation
• very good flexibility in the entire temperature range
Products based on H07BQ-F cables are intended for professional use also in special conditions, i.e. in extreme temperatures and in conditions where there is a high risk of mechanical damage. Examples of application areas: cold stores, shipyards, workshops, mining and oil industry, agriculture, military, construction sites, ports.
The extension cord features IP54 protection.
|CABLE||30m 5×2,5mm² H07BQ-F|
|I max / U||32A/400V~|
|PRODUCT CODE / EAN||W2147 / 5901791086608|